- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Amos Makina Ltd.
How we use your personal data
- In this Section 2 we have set out:
- the general categories of personal data that we may process
- the purposes for which we may process personal data
- the legal basis of the processing
- We may process data about your use of our website ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics tracking systems. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding services ("enquiry data"). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering marketing and selling relevant services to you. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
- In this Section 2 we have set out:
Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose your personal data to our professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 3, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section 4 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Security of personal data
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
- Data relating to your enquiries that are sent from your web browser to our web server, or from our web server to your web browser, will be protected using encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of unencrypted (or inadequately encrypted) data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Personal data of children
- Our website and services are targeted at persons over the age of 18.
- If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data.
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" or "session" cookies:
- a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until it's set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date
- a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gather information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so varies from browser to browser, and from version to version.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by Amos Makina Ltd.
- Our registered office is at Turunç Mahallesi 43 Sk. Block: A No:15, Marmaris/Muğla
- You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above
- using our website contact form
- by telephone, on +90 252 476 7650
- by email, email@example.com